Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Nails Redesigned Vinyls

I have quite a few nail art manis to you today. Sara from Nails Redesigned was kind enough to send me some of her nail vinyls to play around with. I will be showing a lot of pictures today and i'll try to have links for all the products i've used, including the nail polishes. I'm a nail vinyl lover! I think they are super easy to use and also super easy to do different designs with!

Hope you enjoy! :)

First off I have the base for my first mani.

For this mani I used:


The color in the pictures may very, that's just my lighting.


  • Nails Redesigned Swirls
      • These come in a set of 50. 25 swirls to the right and 25 swirls to the left. 
      • Prior to using them I applied Cirque Colors Liquid Laminate Top coat 
      • Make sure you let the top coat completely dry before placing the swirls on your base color
      • Once you place the swirls, apply your polish of choice (different color from your base) and remove the swirls immediately after applying the nail polish
      • Wait to dry and apply a fast drying top coat of your choice
      • I highly recommend Cirque Colors top coat!



Next I have another mani with the same swirl design but with different colors

For this mani I used: 


I added the same swirls listed above. You can't really see it but it was still fun to do :)

Next on the list are Nail Redesigned Quatrefoil Nail Vinyls. I looooveeee these! These are so fun to use and play with! I went with a more simple look but there is so much you can do with these.

For this mani I used:



I decided to add another mani using the same vinyls. 

For this mani I used:



Last but not least are the Wide Chevron Vinyls. Not gonna lie, i've never used large chevrons before so they were definitely something new for me but I ended up really like them! These come in a set of 100. 

For this mani I used:
I really liked this mani. I like the multiple colors and how the black makes it stand out!




 Lastly, this is a mani that didn't really like. It's fun but ehh it's not that great. I did post it because i really like the colors.

For this mani I used:



Make sure to check out Nails Redesigned and look through all of her other nail vinyls! They are great and as you can see...easy to use for nail art!! :D 

Until next time, bye bye :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment