Monday, December 7, 2015

Simply Makeup Review

Hello everyone!

Today I will be introducing you to a new website that literally has so many products for beginning nail artists or nail artists in general! 

The website is called: SimplyMakeup! This website has a wide range of affordable products. From nail polishes to makeup! 

More info about Simply Makeup
Their mission is to make makeup simple by providing a curate collection of reasonably priced, cruelty free products along with how to guides and honest reviews. You can also receive free shipping with a purchase of $19 or more! They also wrapped their products so well that I had no issues with any of the polishes breaking!

I received a wonderful package full of Gel nail polish, nail polish, and stripers. I have also found many clever ways to use these polishes! I decided since christmas is coming up that I would do christmas themed designs. 

First up is the L.A.Colors Art Decor stripers, Red Glitter. This glitter is beautiful! 
For this mani I used: 
Snow Flake decals I had laying around from last christmas
L.A.Colors Art Decor, Red Glitter(main color)
L.A.Colors Knockout, as my base

I honestly never thought about using a striper as a nail polish but it worked out great and I really like the end result!

For this next mani I decided to do some icicle looking nail art. 
For this mani I used:
Extreme Shine Gel Polish, Flurry
Extreme Shine Gel Polish, Ice Princess
Extreme Shine Gel Polish, Frosting (the index and pinky fingers)
WhatsUpNails, Dripping Stencils


Next is a mani I did using a lot of polishes!

For this mani I used:
Twinkled T, Aztec Vinyls
Extreme Gell Polish, Flurry 
L.A.Colors Art Decor, Forest Green
L.A.Colors Art Decor stripers, Red Glitter


I also did some candy cane glitter mani using striping polishes!
For this mani I used:
L.A. Colors Art Decor, Red
L.A. Colors Art Decor, White
Rica Polish, Thanks For Being A Friend


Make sure to check them out and browse around their wide range of make up products! Everything is so affordable and the nail polishes are great quality! I found that everything the Gel polishes had a great drying time and they were shiny!

I have many more manicures in mind so I will be updating them here :)

Until next time,

Karen (minipolishh)

No comments:

Post a Comment