Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bliss Polish Freestyle Summer Collection

Hello everyone!

Today I will be sharing with you swatches of the Freestyle Collection by Bliss Polish. I will also provide direct links to all the polishes.

I am really enjoying this collection. It's very shiny and glossy. The added holo is definitely a plus for me. The swatches are all using indoor lighting. I also purchased these polishes with my own money. I have never purchased a full collection so I bought the mini set which is actually super cute and affordable. That's if you want the whole collection but don't want to spend too much money. The full size polishes retail for $9.25, the Full Size Set (all 5 polishes) retail for $45, the Mini Size Set polishes retail for $25.

The collection consists of 5 beautiful linear holographic colors. They are all very vibrant and none of them except for my accent nail have white nail polish as a base! All swatches are 3 coaters!  The watermarble accent nail was created using all of the polishes in this collection. So..they are great for watermarbling.

The first one in the collection (swatched in random order) is Come Go With Me. My camera struggled so much to get an accurate color. It's slightly darker IRL but still a very bright orange.


Next on the list is Can You Feel The Beat. This polish is actually really neon and very vibrant. It reminds me of lime flavored popsicles and now i'm wishing I had one with me. 


 Lookout Weekend is a bright pink polish. I was very impressed with how much coverage I got with only 2 coats but I like putting 3 coats just in case.

Second to last on the list is Catch Me I'm Fallin' also a very bright blue. I don't think I have a blue similar to this. Like all the other polishes this one dries very glossy. 


Last but definitely not least is my favorite of them all. This one is called Let The Music Play. I personally love all purple holos. I was a bit bummed out that I had purchased very similar purples these past couple of weeks but when I saw this one, I was soon excited! It's definitely something new to my collection.


Of course I've seen a lot of people post their rainbow gradients and I thought I would join in. I was honestly too lazy to sponge it on my nails so I painted half of my nail with one color then half with another color. I'm not sure how well I did at creating this gradient but I liked it.

Overall, I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't tried this collection to try it. It's very bright, very fun, and very glossy. If you have a couple bucks to spend try getting the full collection even if it's just the mini set. I promise you will end up loving them!



Thank you for reading! 

-Karen (Minipolishh)

No comments:

Post a Comment