Friday, July 17, 2015

Short Review Friday Anchor Studs

Hello everyone!

Welcome to Short Review Friday part 2! Yay! I'm actually kinda late on posting this (almost saturday) :/ oops but I wanted to keep the tradition going! I was recently sent some awesome nail art goodies by BornPrettyStore! I have been shopping from there for quite a while now so I was very excited when they contacted me.

This week I will be reviewing these amazing Anchor Nail Studs that I recieved from BornPrettyStore. Of course, as always, I will have direct links to everything I used for this mani. You can also receive 10% off BornPrettyStore using my code 'RAK31'

I really loved these studs! I am NOT good at doing freehand nail art. I cannot draw. Last time I tried to write an anchor I failed. These are a super easy and fast way to make your mani look like you actually tried haha

The down fall was that they peeled off super quick. I think it might've been because it got caught in my hair then I peeled if off my nail because it was lifting. I would highly recommend a 2nd topcoat layer. 

Overall, the anchors are a great size. I had no trouble applying them on my nail and they aren't thick either! I don't think the anchors are reusable but they come in a pack of 50! 


More about the Anchor Studs:

  • These are sold at BornPrettyStore.com 
  • They come in a pack of 50Pcs for $3.19
  • They come in gold or silver

More about the mani:

  • I purchased the Chevron Vinyls from nailvinyls.com 
  • The blue nail polish is from Pahlish 'Sailing the Hispaniola'  (no longer sold)
  • The gold  on my pinky is Fun Lacquer 'King'





Let me know what you think about my Short Review Friday pt. 2! and also what you think about my manicure. Don't forget to use my code for 10% off your next purchase at BornPrettyStore they have a lot of awesome nail art stuff!


Until next time,

Karen (minipolishh)

No comments:

Post a Comment