Monday, August 3, 2015

New Brand Monday- EchoesPolish


 Hello everyone!

Welcome to a different type of blog post. 'New Brand Monday' where I talk about a new brand I recently discovered. There are A LOT of indie brands out there that I probably never heard of and they probably make AMAZING polishes. I hope by you reading this blog post you get the courage to try a new indie brand.

Today I will be talking about Echoes Polish. These polishes were sent to me for swatching purposes and I figured they would be great to review. Before I was contacted by EchoesPolish I had no clue who they were and what the quality of their polishes were like.

About EchoesPolish:

  • It is run by two sisters (Kristyn & Shannon) 
  • They are from Canada
  • International shipping is available! yay!!
  • They make a huge variety of polishes (thermals, holos, jellies, flakies, and many more)
  • They are 5free, vegan friendly and cruelty free 

Here are the swatches I did of these beautiful polishes. 3 coats were used and topped with HK girl topcoat. Each bottle has a wide brush which made the application a lot easier.



Deepest Depth is a black linear holographic polish with a hint of glitter. I like to think of this polish as the black version of Orly's Mirrorball. It reminded me a lot of it. Applications was very smooth.



My Own Silver Lining is a silver linear holographic polish with a hint of glitter. Make sure you wear sunglasses when you're out in the sun. 


Cara-Mellow is definitely a hard one to describe, it's on the neutral side and also contains a hint of glitter. 


Tedious Work is a gorgeous blue holographic polish. This one was my favorite from the collection, mainly because my favorite color is blue haha. 


Tender Things is a purple holographic polish. The purple is so bright, I even wore it for 3 days after I finished swatching all the other polishes. 


Reckless Love is a subtle pale pink holographic polish that look very bright under direct sunlight. 



Overall, I am very excited that I was able to swatch for such an awesome brand. I love love love holographic polishes and these have such a strong holo. If you get the chance I definitely recommend trying them out!  

Will you be trying out this brand? Which colors did you like?
What are some indie polishes that you cannot live without?

Until next time,
Karen (minipolishh) 

No comments:

Post a Comment