Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bliss Polish: Vintage Romance Trio

Hello everyone!

I have a beautiful trio perfect for Valentine's day that I am sure you'll love! I know I am late to the party but I am hoping you'll forgive me with this awesome collection haha. The Vintage Romance Trio consists of 3 polishes, 2 holographic and 1 crelly. They are very very beautiful and application is amazing!

Additional info about the trio:
Cost: Vintage Romance Trio retails for $27 (not including shipping)
Release date: Available now! Not sure for how long but I recommend you pick it up ASAP!
Full/Mini bottles: As of right now there are only sold in Full Size bottles.

Darling is a deep wine linear holo with shimmer. It retails for $10. It's even more beautiful under direct sunlight! I tried to capture a proper picture but I couldn't get it to come out. It literally is drool worthy! P.S. I also heard Darling stamps!! 



Cherished is a white crelly with rose holo, gold holo and garnet microglitters! It retails for $9. I suggest you take your time with application for this polish. It is easy to apply too many layers if you're not careful. I really like the macro I took for this one. You can really see how much awesomeness it contains!!



Beloved is a rose gold holo. It retails for $10. Looking for a rose gold polish to feel extra fancy? yup..this is it! and it's HOLO! perfect combination!!



Overall, I am so in love with this trio and this is coming from someone who never buys a full collection! I also like how classy my nails look with these polishes and how much the holo stands out! What do you think? Which one is your favorite? 

Get the collection here--->Vintage Romance Trio

Until next time, 

Karen (minipolishh) 

No comments:

Post a Comment