Monday, February 29, 2016

Stardust Polish Anniversary Trio

Hello everyone!

I am hoping this blog isn't too long because I want to say all the important things as quickly as possible so that you won't miss the very exciting anniversary event Stardust will be having!! Today I have three beautiful polishes to show you! These polishes will be releasing in March (Date is TBD)  in the Stardust shop along with a full restock of other products. (purchase a lotion..hint hint). Also, there will be a 30% off sale throughout the whole month of March! Thanks, Drema!!! (Code: 3year) Go now to purchase a bottle of lotion, nail polish or other goodies!



Now onto the new releases! 

This is Stardust Beauty a bright red linear holo with scattered red metal micro flakies and red holo glitter. I applied 3 coats of this beauty plus topcoat! This also looks like something I'd use to wrap a present haha it's gorgeous!!




This is Cheers to 3 Years a vibrant medium purple linear holo with some purpler shimmer! I honestly think this could probably stamp! It was opaque in 2 coats but I used 3 (my preference). 




This is Anniversary Jubilee a white crelly with holo pink, neon pink, garnet, purple & holo violet glitters in various sizes and shapes. I literally love every single crelly stardust polish has ever created!! This one is probably my favorite haha!





So will you be getting this trio? What are some of the things you want to try from the Stardust shop with the 30% discount? (code: 3year)

Friendly reminder, shop will be closed beginning April 1st and will reopen in June so I highly recommend you get all the goodies you need before April! 

I will be picking up more bottles of lotion and also some acetone additive!

For more information follow @stardustbeautyLLC on Instagram! 

Here is a mani I did to celebrate 3 years of amazing polishes and goodies! Thank you Drema for being you and for being the creator of such amazing polishes! Seriously you're the best! 


Until next time,

Karen (minipolishh)



No comments:

Post a Comment