Tuesday, June 2, 2015

James Allen Mini Nail Engagement Rings Review

Hello everyone!

Today I will be writing a (hopefully short) review of the limited edition James Allen Mini Nail Engagement Rings, perfect for wedding season! I received these rings through the PreenMeVIP program. My review is 100% honest :) 


Here's a quick description of the rings: James Allen designers have created seven limited edition Nail Jewels- finely crafted mini engagement rings for the nails that combine a genuine fine diamond with a 14k white gold band.


The kit I received included: Two finely crafted mini engagement rings for the nails. They came in this two bright red boxes (i'm assuming the same ones real engagement rings come in). In addition, the box came with a cloth and glue for the ring. 


Here are the macros I took of the two nail (charm) rings I received. 
The first one is definitely my favorite! Very classy!


The second one seems more like a princess ring. I kept thinking of this ring that will go perfect with pink nails (My idea of princess haha). 


I've actually reaaaalllly enjoyed playing with these! They have been so much fun! Although I have never been engaged, I could only imagine what type of nails I would like to have whenever I do get engaged. These are pictures of all the manis I have created using these 2 beautiful nail rings/charms. My nail beds are very thin so applying them in a horizontal form was the best way to get a better look. I have seem these on other ladies and they look amazing even on short nails. Look up the the hashtag #JamesAllenRings to see other recreations using these nail rings. 

I actually liked having my nails with a charm/ring. I must say that I did not use the glue the box came with. Since I was scared to lose the ring I didn't want to wear it out and I was not sure how good or bad the glue was. Maybe once I'm done playing with them I will wear them with the glue to see how long they can last on my nails. 

Overall, I really like these nail rings! They are very easy to apply on the nail. They are made perfectly! They are also very light on the nail. You won't feel it weigh down your finger (haha). I would have likes to see different sizes for different nail shapes. That would've been cool and probably made it better for those who have longer or short nails. 

 I don't think they are on sale to the public yet but hopefully they release them to the public soon so others can have fun with them! Especially you ladies who are engaged.

If you visit the Jame Allen website you can browse through their engagement rings and all I can say is wow! They are all beautiful! Can I have them all please?  

Here are all the manis I have done so far. Most of the nail polishes I used are on my IG: Minipolishh :)


                          






So there you have it. What do you think about them? If it retails at a decent price will you be purchasing these? They seriously shine no matter what mani you wear them with.


Until next time,

Karen (minipolishh)

No comments:

Post a Comment