Monday, September 21, 2015

Nails Redesigned Vinyl and Mani Bomb Review

Hello everyone!

I have been sucking this month with blog posts but I have soooo much to share, new brands, new polishes, new everything! But first...Lets talk nail vinyls! Who doesn't love them? They are so much fun and so easy to work with. I think they are just great for easy nail art! I remember when I first tried nail vinyls and I had no idea what a topcoat was. Every time I applied them I would peel off the polish because I never used a topcoat. I HIGHLY recommend you use a fast drying topcoat such as SecheVite or HK Girl.

This is my second review of Nails Redesigned you can find the first one HERE. Like always, most of the items shown here will have direct links. Nails Redesigned has a new website and a NEW hand care line called Calm Your Tips Hand Care. Super creative name right?!

I also apologize ahead of time I forgot to jot down which polishes I used. I will try my best to remember them though.


Ok! Shall we start? For this mani I used these square swirls that I could not find a link for. These were so easy to use! 

I think I have said this before but it's best to sponge on the polish than to just paint over the vinyls. This way it is least likely to leak through and mess up your base. 

For this mani I used:
  • The Vinyls, of course
  • China Glaze Petal to the Metal
  • China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely
  • China Sun of a Peach




These vinyls were probably one of my favorites from the pack. There is so much you can do we these! You can make each diamond a different color, all one color, or a gradient like I did!

For this mani I used:
  • Vinyls, Fishnet Shield
  • China Glaze Highlight of My Summer 
  • China Glaze Too Yacht To Handle




For this mani I used:



For this mani I used:
  • Vinyls, (could not find link)
  • Color Club Eternal Beauty
  • Color Club Blue Heaven
  • Color Club Cloud Nine



For this mani I used:

  • Vinyls, Could not find link
  • China Glaze DJ Blue My Mind




This is part of the Hand Care line. This Mani Bomb smelled AMAZING!! I swear when I opened the packaged that's all I could smell. The mani bomb was pretty hard to remove from the baggy so I ripped it open and it went flying. It hit my countertop then bounced and landed on the floor. Did it break? NOPE! It was still in tact after it went flying! I'm impressed

I did not take a picture of my nails because they looked a bit beat up but they smelled amazing afterwards and my cuticles were soft and the blue stains around my nails from a previous nail polish were gone. My favorite part was seeing how milky the water looked after the mani bomb dissolved. 

This is after it hit my table and the floor! No dents! 



Overall what do you think? Are you a fan of nail vinyls?! Make sure to check out Nails Redesigned awesome vinyls and awesome nail care goodies! 

 Until next time,

Karen/Minipolishh

No comments:

Post a Comment