Monday, September 28, 2015

Short Review- Flower Nail Stud & Diamond Glitter

Hello everyone!

I have lost track of how many of these I have done but i'm finally back with a new short review! This review will feature TWO different manis and TWO different products. Of course, as always, I will have direct links to everything I used for these manis. You can also receive 10% off BornPrettyStore using my code 'RAK31'


For my first mani I honestly had NO idea on what I wanted to do. I literally grabbed a bunch of items off my desk and some polishes off my shelves and started doing something I thought would hopefully look good.

I really like this flower, it's cute but it's also big. I recommend if you want to use it for a longer wear to stick it on with nail glue. I used Seche Vite to keep it on for a couple of hours but I also had to be EXTRA careful with everything I did.

These 3D flower studs come in a variety of colors such as, green, pink, mint, red, black, etc. They are currently on sale for .99 cents USD for 5 flowers! I think they look great as an accent nail. 5 on one hand might be too overwhelming :D

For this mani I used:


Here are a million shots I took of my mani! I really liked the combination :D





I thought I would be able to conquer glitter placement. It just looks so easy when everyone else does it. So this was definitely a NAIL FAIL. I cannot do glitter placement to save my life haha The different sizes, the small shapes, the cutting, nope..nope..nope..can't do it.


For this mani I used:




Overall, I will definitely be using the 3D flowers studs again. The diamond glitter was soooo hard to use but I will try my best to do a mani with the glitters. Glitter placement just takes a lot more time and patience which I don't think I have haha. 

Both products are very inexpensive and affordable, have I mentioned free shipping?! Who doesn't love that?! Don't forget to use my code 'RAK31' for 10% off! 

Until next time,

Karen (minipolishh) 


No comments:

Post a Comment