Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Rica Polish: Marie Antoinette Collection

Hello everyone!

I haven't written a blog post in a very long time. As I was posting some swatches on instagram I figured I would quickly review them and share more pictures here.

Today I will be sharing with you the most recent collection by Rica Polish. This is the Marie Antoinette Collection. This collection includes 5 unique polishes. Links will be provided throughout the post. The swatches are in no specific order. :D 


First up is Versailles, a gold microglitter polish. This polish does dry textured and I used 2 coats of Seche Vite topcoat for a smooth finish. Application was so easy! I did not struggle at all while applying it. 




Next is Marie Antoinette, a lilac crelly with ultra chrome flakies! Application was super smooth. It was opaque in 2-3 coats. The macro shot shows a more accurate look of the flakies. It's perfect!!




 Let Them Eat Cakeis a soft white crelly with gold flakes, tiny holo gold glitters and bronze shimmer. This took a bit more coats to reach opacity 3-4 depending on how you apply the polish. I swear if I ever get married this is the polish I will probably wear. It's so beautiful and makes my nails feel fancy!.



 Madame Deficit, a black holographic polish packed with various ultra chrome flakies. The flakies stand out more in person. This is definitely a different polish than your usual black holo. I like that the flakies add a different look to it! 



 Last but not least, Viva La Revolution, a medium blue holographic polish with ultra chrome flakies, tiny metallic red/silver holo glitters and red shimmer. This polish dries semi-textured. The texture does not bother me at all. With an extra layer of topcoat you won't even notice that it is a bit textured. 




Overall, I am definitely loving this collection! Which one is your favorite?! Make sure to check out other polishes at Rica's shop. She has two amazing stamping polishes that I literally have been using like crazy (whiteout and blackout) :D

Until next time, 
Karen (Minipolishh)

No comments:

Post a Comment