Monday, August 10, 2015

New Brand Monday: Glitz'd 23

Hello everyone and welcome to another 'New Brand Monday'!

I had the pleasure of swatching 6 amazing polishes for Glitz'd 23
These polishes were sent to me for swatching purposes. 

I was unable to find links to these polishes. I'm not sure if they are available yet. I will link you to her shop so you can see all of her other polishes :)


About Glitz'd 23:

  • Tammy is the owner and creator of Glitz'd 23
  • They are 5-Free
  • This is a U.S. brand and ships from the U.S. 
  • She makes a huge variety of polishes (thermal, shimmer, holo, glow in the dark)

Here are the swatches I did :D All 6 polishes are described to be cremes with holographic sparkle. All of these polishes needed no more than 3 coats and were topped off with HKGirl topcoat. All polishes were very smooth and easy to apply, I had no problem with application. YAY! 

This is Limoncello a bright yellow polish with holographic sparkle. The holo appears very subtle in this polish. It really is very bright! I'm not a fan of yellow but this one is gorgeous! 




 This next polish is Bellini an orange polish with holographic sparkle.  As you can see, the holo is much more noticeable on this one than on Lemoncello! 





Pink Campari is a pink polish with holo sparkle. This one also has very visible holo sparkle to it. The pink appears a bit dusty to me, like an orangey color. What do you think?




Mint Mojito, is a bright blue polish with holographic sparkle. It's soooo pretty! Of course, my favorite color is blue so yeah I love this!




This was my favorite from the collection! Grape Martini is a purple polish that seems to have some blue shimmer to it. Depending on how you look at it you'll see some blue. 




Last but not least is Blue Hawaiin, a dark blue polish with holographic sparkles. It's beautiful and you can definitely notice the scattered holo. 






Which one was your favorite? Have you heard of this brand before?

Until next time,

Karen (Minipolishh) 

2 comments:

  1. I've been really happy with the holos I've bought from Glitz'd 23! Of the ones you show here, Blue Hawaiian is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked Blue Hawaiin too! What polishes have you purchased from Glitz'd 23? :)

      Delete