Sunday, August 16, 2015

Stardust Polish (Sneak Peek) Upcoming Release

Hello everyone!

Today I bring you a super mega sneak peek of Stardust Polish upcoming release of Fall colors!! 
You can choose to keep reading or just skip to the fun stuff. haha. 

I'm beyond excited  about this because they are all sooooooooooo beautiful! I haven't written a blog post about Stardust polish in a while so I figured today would be the day. This is definitely a treat for you all. All four polishes are soon beautiful and unique! You'll definitely be drooling over them.

These fall polishes were named after Drema's 4 nieces. Two are holos and two are cremes. I have seen Drema create the most AMAZING holo. She has also created a couple of cremes (that I don't own) and they also look great!!..but I honestly feel like she really outdid herself with these 4 polishes. Like I said, they are very unique! 

The polishes will release August 20th at 7pm EST!!! 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/StardustPolish

First up I have Caroline, she is a beautiful black linear holo polish with purple/blue duochrome micro glitter. 

 This polish is opaque in 2-3 coats. I prefer doing 3 coats but that's just because I like to. 

It somewhat reminds me of the sky and the stars! 




Chloe, is also another beautiful holo. She is a vibrant red linear holo with gold tones. 

I honestly think this polish looks like christmas wrapping paper. It's so prettttttyyyyyy! I want it to be christmas already so I can do a lot of christmas manis with this polish haha. I mean look how bright it is!! Can't stop staring!

This polish was opaque in 2 coats but I used 3 :)



Meet Sophie, a deep burgundy creme with intense indigo flash.

I mean seriously, look at it! It's the perfect combination! If you plan on driving make sure you wear gloves because you'll be too distracted looking at the shimmer. Once I applied topcoat the polish had such a beautiful gloss to it. It felt like I was wearing fake nails..the pretty kind haha. 




Last but not least, my favorite from the bunch...Cosette! She is a mauve pink with violet shimmer. Anything that is within the blue spectrum or that reminds me of raspberries is automatically my favorite. This polish really does remind me of raspberries..shimmery raspberries? haha Depending on the lighting you will notice it looks a bit dark. I think that happens with every polish. Overall, it's beautiful.




I HIGHLY recommend (if you can) purchasing all 4 polishes. They are just so beautiful and very unique! Which one was your favorite? Don't forget they release August 20th at 7pm EST!
P.S. Be on the look out for part 2 coming next month!

Until next time,

Karen (minipolishh)



No comments:

Post a Comment