Friday, August 14, 2015

Short Review Friday- Qgirl Stamping Plate

Hello everyone!

Welcome to another Short Review Friday...part 3! I haven't done one in a really long time. I'm finally back from my summer travels so I think now would be the best time to post a bit more blogs about new products, indies, and basically anything that has to do with nails!! 

This stamping plate was sent to me from BornPrettyStore for reviewing purposes! I have been shopping from there for quite a while now so I was very excited when they contacted me. I like that they have free shipping because who doesn't love free shipping?!?! 

This week I will be reviewing this Qgirl stamping plate that I recieved from BornPrettyStore. Of course, as always, I will have direct links to everything I used for this mani. You can also receive 10% off BornPrettyStore using my code 'RAK31'

 

More about the Qgirl stamping plate:
  • The name of the plate is Qgirl 008
  • It retails for $2.39
  • It includes small sized flowers and bigger sized flowers along with triangles. 

I really like these stamping plates. I have posted before a bit about what works best for me when I stamp in a different blog post ---> Stamping Polish Review. It really does take a lot of practice and patience! Lots of patience! These stamping plates are great because they are inexpensive and they have great images. Plus you get a super quick and easy mani once you have the whole stamping part figured out. The reason I chose this plate was because it reminded me of Bikini Bottoms sky (Spongebob Squarepants). Overall, I have never purchased a stamping plate from BornPrettyStore that did not work great for me. I highly recommend trying them out.

More info on the Mani: 







That's it for part 3 of Short Review Friday! Hope you all have a great Friday! Don't forget to use my code for 10% off your next purchase at BornPrettyStore they have a lot of awesome nail art stuff! :D


Until next time,

Karen (minipolishh)

No comments:

Post a Comment