Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Bliss Polish- It's All Fun and Games Pt. 2

Hello everyone!

Today I will be sharing some swatches of the It's all Fun and Games pt. 2 Collection by Bliss Polish. A while back I posted a review on the first part of the It's All Fun and Games collection. I seriously loved that collection so much! Unfortunately, in order to make more room for many more collections the Bliss Boss has decided to discontinue this collection along with part 2. This coming Monday 11/30 will be the final restock for pt 1 and pt 2! In addition to the restock there will be a new collection and a discount code offered for that day! If you are interested in pt 1 or pt 2 then I highly recommend you follow Blisspolish on instagram so you can know what time these items will be restocked.

Ok so here is part 2. This collection consists of 2 holos and 2 crellies! 



First up are the holos of the collection! This is Raise The Stakes a light pink metallic holo. My camera totally freaked out and didn't know whether to capture the pink or the holo. As you can tell the holo is VERY intense. This polish was a bit sheer and required 3-4 coats but did not seem to look clumpy or thick with 4 coats. Isn't it beautiful?!


Next is "A-Game" a subtle duo chrome with a pearly finish. This polish was super hard to capture! In the macro shot it looks slightly gray then it looks purple. This one also applied sheer but after 4 coats it was opaque. This is a very unique color and also very fun! I like seeing how the color shifts with different lighting!

This is Ringer, a pastel lavender crelly with multi chrome and gold flakies. I am so in love with this finish! It reminds me of dragon eggs. I am hoping that Yvette (Bliss Polish) makes more of these because I will totally buy them all! 



Last but not least is For The Win, a light grey crelly with purple shimmer and gold micro flakies. To be honest this one was not on my list to purchase. I really am not into grays but OHHHHH myyyy gosh. This is so beautiful! I don't even think my pictures do it justice. I am so glad I decided to purchase it. I think this one is my favorite from the collection. It's so glossy and the flakies really stand out. 


I decided to do some nail art with these polish to keep it from just being a swatch review.  Of course, polishes look different on me. Sometimes they look darker or lighter due to my skin color. If you're still iffy about this collection check out more swatches on Instagram: Bliss Polish  it seriously is worth it!

Here is some simple nail art but to be honest is was also my favorite!



Until next time,

Karen (Minipolishh)



No comments:

Post a Comment