Monday, November 30, 2015

Rica Polish: Hanukkah 2015 Collection!

Hi everyone!!

I have been receiving quite a few nail polishes these past couple of weeks. Unfortunately I have a lot going on right now that I am way behind on posting. I am trying to write a lot of blog posts so that I don't leave any behind!

Today I have Rica's most recent collection, the Hannukkah Collection! This collection consists of 4 beautiful polishes. It is also available NOW! All of these polishes were topped with Glossy Glam fast drying topcoat by Rica!


First up is Challah Back a light copper linear holographic polish. I literally have nothing like this in my collection. The holo is so amazing! It's so festive!




This is Gimmel All Your Lovin' is a medium blue holographic polish with tiny glitters that are dark blue, light blue holo, and silver holo. This polish dries semi textured but with some Glossy Glam topcoat, everything was good!  I really like the little extra detail in the polish, those glitters are wonderful and not overwhelming!




 I've Gotta Whole Latke Love is a microglitter polish packed with dark blue, light blue and silver microglitters. Full opacity can be achieved in 2-3 coats. This polish does dry textured but once again, Glossy Glam did the trick to smooth this out!  This polish is so shiny! It doesn't look thick at all! I recommend you sponge on the polish so you can get an even application. 



 Last but not least, You're My Gelty Pleasure a gold linear holographic polish. You'll definitely need some sunglasses for this one! It's so shiny!! If you like holo you'll definitely looooooveeeee this!!




If you're looking for something festive I definitely think these will get you in that festive mood, especially the holos! Which one was your favorite from this collection?!

Until next time, 
Karen (minipolishh)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I love these so much. That blue tho..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which blue? I really like them both but that micro glitter is beautiful!! :D

      Delete