Saturday, November 28, 2015

BornPrettyStore Stamper Review

Hello everyone,

If you have been following me for a while you may know that I have recently gotten into stamping. BornPrettyStore contacted me to do a review on some of their products and I chose two of their stampers. I wanted to test them out because they are at a really good price and I wanted to see if they were worth it!

I already had a rectangular holder but the original stamper head it came with was HORRIBLE so I decided to request a replacement head for it. 


The reason I chose the stamper kit was because of this handle! This handle is sooooo easy to grasp. I have no difficulty holding it and it easy to grab when I am trying to stamp. 


I will first review the round stamper, the one with the awesome handle. This stamper is not super squishy or sticky. It is flexible enough to curve around your nail. 

I don't have a picture of the first time I stamped with it but lets just say I needed to prime it. Priming is a super simple task. Use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser and rub your stamper head with it. Once you're done, clean the stamper with some tape or lint roller. Then you are free to stamp!


This is what my first attempts looked like once the stamper was primed. It picked up the image pretty well but I also noticed that it needed to spend a bit more time priming it so it could continue picking up the image a bit more clear. 



Next is the rectangular replacement head I received. It is soooooooo squishy and pretty sticky! I also had to prime the stamper head before using it. This is how the images picked up. I did not use any stamping polishes for this! I used regular everyday nail polish since I have more color variations. 





Overall, the rectangular replacement head was my favorite one. It was very squishy and sticky! I did enjoy the handle from the round stamper. It's amazing!

Which one did you like?

 Don't forget to use my code for 10% off your next purchase at BornPrettyStore they have a lot of awesome nail art stuff!



Until next time, 
Karen(minipolishh)

No comments:

Post a Comment